Airsoft The Mall, Reading
The minimum age to attend is 13 years, players under the age of 18 years will require their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian who is over the age of 18.
All of the information is on the website:-
If you want to see which days have events & for which venue, everything is marked on the calendar:-
All events are marked on the calendar which can be found here:
The doors open @ 8:15am, Chronograph will close at 9:25am & we start the safety brief at 9:30am.
We suggest being on site no later than 8:45am in order to get your kit together before the main briefing.
The event finishes at 4:30pm
The doors open @ 6:00pm, Chronograph will close at 7:25pm & we start the safety brief at 7:30pm.
We suggest being on site no later than 6:30pm in order to get your kit together before the main briefing.
The event finishes at 11:30pm
Please be aware that all guns, regardless of colour MUST be covered or contained completely whilst transporting them to & from our Mall site.
This includes whilst moving from the car park to the venue itself.
AIRSOFT GUN RULES:
- Some areas of the game area are single shot only, therefore weapons that are incapable of firing on single shot will not be allowed to be fired in those areas.
- All Airsoft gun MUST go through the chronographing process.
- ALL Weapons: 340fps max.
- All airsoft guns will be chronographed with site magazine & 0.2g bb at the start of an event and are subject to random chrono testing at any time throughout the day. We reserve the right NOT allow the use of any RIF/IF over the FPS limit.
- Site Staff will fire all guns through the chronograph personally, this is to avoid damage to the Chronograph itself & to ensure accurate readings.
- Only Airsoft Guns may be used & all projectiles must be of the 6mm plastic variety
- The spring or gas that a player is using when they passed the chronograph at under 340fps is the spring or gas the player must continue to use for the rest of the day.
- CO2 Shotguns or Gas Shotguns that have been converted to use HPA &/or other capacity magazinesare not allowed at the mall, in gas/liquid charge shotguns players must use the standard 30 round capacity shells & standard liquid charge gas tank as provided by the manufacturer.
- If we cannot chronograph a players gun due to design, it will not be allowed in the gamezone area.
- Those players who try to defraud the chronograph or fail to take their airsoft guns to the chronograph may be ejected from site without refund & banned from all Zed Adventures sites.
- Marshals are paid, professional, trained staff.
- Marshals are there to make the event safe and enjoyable for all Players, their word is final.
- Pay attention to what a Marshal is telling you, they will give regular updates on the game.
- If you think someone is behaving irresponsibly, call a Marshal.
- Do not cheat for any reason including retaliation – instead make the Marshal aware of the situation and allow them to resolve the issue.
- All reports of undesirable behaviour (including cheating, abuse or bad sportsmanship) are taken very seriously and will be handled by the Marshals.
- Any Player who does not follow or comply with the rules are subject for ban to the site or any Zed Adventure’s sites.
- A hit is everything unless it is the gun in your hand or a ricochet.
- Friendly fire is a hit.
- When hit, you must call ‘hit’ and put your hand in the air. Continue to hold your hand in air until you get to re-generate.
- “Dead” Players are not to communicate with any in game (or “alive”) Player. If moving through the gamezone, dead Players can identify themselves as being dead (for example “dead player coming through”, etc)
- All blades or knives must be soft rubber or fit for LARP/Airsoft use.
- To use the weapon, Attackers must tap your opponent ONCE on the back/front centre mass or shoulders (no head).
- Extremities (legs, hands, feet, etc) do not and will not count.
- When contact has been made, attacker must announce ‘knife kill’.
- Attackers are asked to be gentle / considerate.
- Weapons are not to be thrown at all.
- Capturing or surrendering is only permitted during the appropriate personality game. Players will be briefed before starting the game.
- We do not use the ‘bang’ rule.
- players MUST be over the age of 18 to use anything that is thrown or posted.
- Only pyro sold by UK retailers of up to 120 DB or BFG’s (9mm/6mm Blank Firing Grenades) may be used on site. Anyone using non site approved pyro other than provided will be removed from site.
- Smoke grenades are not allowed.
- Grenades are anything that goes “bang” and is designed for the purpose.
- Radius rules:
- In an open area, if within a 15ft radius everyone is hit.
- If Players are behind hard cover (barricade, wall, etc.) they are safe.
- If Players are unsure whether a hit has been taken, speak to a nearby Marshal.
- Solid-state (BFG’s, tornado, etc) grenades must be rolled gently underhand or posted around corners below knee level. Do not throw overhand or sideswipe. Only use on the same level that you are playing, so not up and down any amount of steps or stairs.
- Breaking these rules will result in grenade use being banned for that person or everyone.
- Once you have activated Cardboard pyro you must discard it immediately, do not hold onto it and do not throw it at someone directly
- If a pyro is activated then do not attempt to pick it up as it will be very hot, may burn and explode in your hand.
- Cardboard pyro can be thrown up/down upstairs and balconies
SINGLE SHOT RULES:
- Most games will be single shot/semi-auto only however if requested we may include a game that will utilize the use of full auto.
- Full Auto (if briefed as included for a game) must be in short bursts – this will be briefed on the day.
RECORDING VIA CCTV, BODYCAM & GO-PRO:
Zed Adventures The Mall utilizes recording equipment o aid H&S, rule enforcement & personal security.
We allow the use of all recording devices on players during games at the players own risk, we do not allow non-playing/paying photographers on site.